1. Definition of Personal Information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- (2) To respond to inquiries, etc. regarding our services
- (3) To respond to acts that violate the terms and policies of the Company and its affiliates related to the Company’s services (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”).
- (4)To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our services
- (5) To help improve our services and develop new services for our company and our affiliates
- (6) To create statistical data processed in a format that cannot be individually identified in relation to our services
- (7) For other purposes associated with the above purpose of use
3. Change of personal information usage purpose
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information within a range that is reasonably recognized to be relevant, and will notify or announce to the customer in the event of a change.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining customer consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
- (4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by the government to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and performing the affairs with the consent of the customer When there is a risk of trouble
5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information appropriately and will not acquire it by deception or other illegal means.
6. Safe management of personal information
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision so that the personal information can be managed safely at the outsourcer.
7. Provision to A third party
We do not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from customers, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified above.
- (1) When the Company provides personal information as a result of entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
- (3) When jointly used in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
8. Disclosure of personal information
When the customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer. (If the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify you.) However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
9. Correction of personal information
If the customer requests correction, addition or deletion of content (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, After confirming that it is a request from the customer himself / herself, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, we will correct the contents of personal information, We will notify you (if you decide not to make corrections, we will notify you). However, this shall not apply if the Company is not obliged to make corrections under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
10. Suspension of use of personal information
The Company shall not comply with the Personal Information Protection Act because the customer’s personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicly disclosed, or because it has been obtained by false or other illegal means. If it is requested to suspend or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as “use cessation, etc.”) based on the provisions of After confirming that it is a request, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this shall not apply to cases where the Company is not obligated to suspend use due to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
12. Continuous improvement